• New, shorter 3.6” barrel
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull
• Tactile and audible trigger reset
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Model M&P®9 M2.0™ 3.6″ Compact
Caliber 9mm Luger
Safety No Thumb Safety
Front Sight Steel – White Dot
Rear Sight Steel – White Two Dot
Action Striker Fire
Barrel Material Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
Slide Material Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
Frame Material Polymer
Barrel Length 3.6″ (9.1 cm)
Weight 25.9 oz.
All NFA Rules Apply.
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
It is you, the customer’s responsibility for understanding state laws regarding magazine capacities. EC Defense abides by all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. We DO NOT ship high-capacity magazines with firearms to certain states. We WILL NOT replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines. We DO NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines. Please see our terms and conditions for a list or restricted states.
It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of all applicable laws and regulations regarding the purchase and ownership of uppers with a barrel length of less than 16″. Federal NFA regulations are applicable to this item.
Handling firearms or firearms parts can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov (CA Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6).
Please review our Terms & Conditions page for a full list of restrictions